Wai‘anae Moku Services
At Leeward Wai‘anae Moku, we offer a variety of services to help you be successful. Please let us know how we can assist you.
A full range of counseling services is offered to students, including:
- orientation to college programs and activities
- assistance with filling out application forms
- academic advising
- career path planning
- financial aid information and assistance
Please contact the Front Desk to make an appointment at (808) 454-4702.
In This Section
Study and Testing Center
The center provides the following free services and resources:
- One-to-one or group tutorial assistance to registered students in several subject areas, including writing, math, and computers
- Librarian assistance on specific days and times. Library materials and other types of resources can be checked out or used on campus.
- Proctoring for placement, Laulima and traditional course tests
- Access to printing
- Cell phone and device charging stations
- KIC scanner system
Peer tutoring is offered in person by appointment and through drop-in, if times are available. Students can make a tutoring appointment through your Penji account.
Need help with your math homework, writing assignments or ICS projects? Come see our knowledgeable and enthusiastic peer tutors. Waiʻanae Tutors are available to help with class assignments, scholarship essays, general help with Laulima, Google apps, and printing on campus. Tutoring in select classes (including Hawaiian Studies and Hawaiian Language) may be available, depending on tutor availability. Free tutoring is available at the Leeward CC Waiʻanae Moku Education Center for registered Waiʻanae Moku students.
Leeward CC Library Book Requests
Leeward CC Wai‘anae Moku students can search for books online from the Leeward CC Library and check them out at Leeward Wai‘anae Moku. Student must have a valid Leeward CC ID to borrow books from the library. Just indicate in the comments window that you will be picking your books up at Leeward Wai‘anae Moku and in a few days, your book should be ready for pick up. When it is due, just bring it back to Wai‘anae Moku and check it in with the Front Desk or a librarian.
Click here for detailed instructions on placing holds and requesting items.