1. Home
  2. /
  3. Admissions and Records

Admissions and Records

Welcome to Admissions and Records. We maintain your student record and can assist you if official changes need to be made. Upon request, we can provide you with copies of your diploma/certificates, transcripts, and forms.

How to Submit a Form


  • By US Mail to:
    Admissions & Records
    Leeward Community College
    96-045 Ala Ike
    Pearl City, HI 96782)
  • Fax: (808) 454-8804
  • Email (secure transmission) via UH File Drop

Most forms can be submitted in person to the Welcome Center (AD-220), via US mail, fax, or email via UH File Drop. Most fees can be paid online, or made in person at the Cashier’s Office (AD 113) along with the required payment.

    All forms below are in PDF format. Click on the links below to download the form. Details about each form are in the right column.

      Apply Online The online application replaces the downloadable PDF form.
      Application for Graduation New, improved, and ONLINE! Click here to apply for Graduation and Commencement information.
      Change of Home Institution Form The form required to change your designated “home” institution, deadline to submit this form is December 15th for Spring, August 1st for Fall.  After the deadline, your change of home institution will be effective for the following term.
      Credit/No Credit Option Form Allows you to take courses outside of your major requirements without affecting your grade point average.
      Request to Audit a Course Allows you to audit a course
      Request for Duplicate Diploma/Certificate

      Graduates who need to replace a diploma that they previously purchased, and graduates who did not originally order a diploma at the time that their degree was originally awarded to them, can now make the request and payment online using our Credential Trust Portal. To ensure the integrity of your diploma, we will only accept requests made through the online portal. All replacement diplomas will have the word ‘Reissued’ printed in small type at the bottom of the document.

      These requests will be included with the regular diploma orders that are submitted three times a year, approximately one month after the conclusion of each academic term (Fall, Spring, Summer).

      Request for Early Admission For current HS students. Details on Early Admit.
      Request for Home School Early Admission This form, along with the UH system application is required for Early Admit, Home School students. Details on the application process.
      Student Major Change Form This major change form is used to update your official declared major at Leeward Community College. Updated 11/2023
      Student Data Change Form: Name, Preferred Name, Birthdate, or SSN This data change form is used for requesting changes or corrections to your name, birthdate, Social Security Number, or for providing a preferred first name. Updated 11/2023 leeapply@hawaii.edu
      Transcript Evaluation Request Form To request an evaluation of prior coursework completed at another college or university. Details. leetrans@hawaii.edu
      Transcript Request Form Request a copy of your permanent academic record from Leeward CC.

      Admissions and Records FAQ

      Keep your Student record updated

      Meet with my academic advisor

      • Make sure you’re going to meet all of your degree requirements.

      Keep your student record updated.

      Admission versus Registration?

      Admission is acceptance to the College which permits you to register for classes. Registration is selecting classes you want to attend.

      To register for classes, you must first submit an application and be accepted to Leeward CC. When you’re accepted for admission, you’ll receive information on how to register for classes. Registration is done via the internet. Your registration is not complete until you have paid for all applicable tuition and fees.

      Why must I provide my Social Security Number on the admissions application?

      Each applicant is advised that disclosure of his/her Social Security Number (SSN) is required as a condition for making an application. SSN will be used to verify the identity of the applicant. For more information, see the Notice to Applicants for Admission section in the application instructions.

      In efforts to protect your SSN, you will be assigned a student identification number. You will be informed of your student identification number in your acceptance letter. This number will be used in place of you SSN on class rosters and can be used as identification purposes within the University of Hawaii system.

      Am I required to turn in TB and immunization clearances?

      The State Department of Health requires all students to be cleared of TB (tuberculosis) and provide proof of immunity to MMR, Tdap, and Varicella.  These documents are not required for admission to the College but must be submitted before you can register for courses.

      Tuberculosis Clearance
      In compliance with public health regulations, new students must show evidence that they are free of active tuberculosis before they are allowed to register for courses.

      TB clearances done at the age of 16 or older will be accepted.

      The following TB Clearances will be accepted.

        • State of Hawaii TB Risk Assessment Form F
        • Negative PPD skin test or Negative Chest X-ray done in the United States
        • Negative QuantiFERON blood test.

      TB clearances may be obtained from

      Note: TB Clearance policies are subject to change; check with the Admissions Office for the most current information

      Immunization Clearance
      A record of the following immunizations, signed or stamped by a U.S. licensed practitioner (physician, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, or Physician Assistant) or the Hawai‘i Department of Health, must be submitted for school attendance. 

        • 2 doses of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) are required if born after the year 1956
        • (Although positive titers for Measles and for Rubella are accepted, the Hawaii DOH does not accept the Mumps titers. Therefore, documentation of 2 MMRs is required.)1 dose of Tetanus-diphtheria-pertussis (Tdap) on or after age 10
        • 2 doses of Chickenpox /Varicella (Varivax) are required if born in the U.S. after the year 1979

        COVID-19 Clearance
        All students who will be on campus are required to be fully vaccinated for the COVID-19 virus. In order to register for on-campus (including hybrid) courses, you must upload your COVID-19 vaccination card to the LumiSight UH daily health check app.

        If you have not completed and uploaded your vaccine series or received an exemption, you will only be able to register for online classes.

        For information see the Student Health Center website

        What is a home campus/institution?

        When a student is accepted for admission to a campus within the University of Hawaii system, that campus becomes their home campus/institution. This is usually the campus where the student is pursuing a degree of study. And, it is where they may apply for financial aid or Veterans Administration benefits.

        To change home institutions, you must submit a completed Change of Home Institution Form to the Admissions/Records Office of the institution you want to designate as your new home.

        What if I forget my MyUH password?

        If you forget your password, you will not be able to log into your account. You will be able to reset your password online if you can answer your two Secret Questions. You may also do an in-person password reset by contacting the Help Desk in LC 101. You may also contact them at (808) 455-0271.

        How do I have my previous college credits evaluated at Leeward Community College?

        Evaluating previous college credits is optional unless you are planning to receive financial aid or Veterans Administration benefits. Or you may want to have your previous credits evaluated to determine what will transfer towards your academic goals at Leeward. Transcripts will be evaluated after:

        1. A completed Transcript Evaluation Request Form is submitted to the Admissions and Records Office.
        2. All transcripts listed on the form have been received by the Admissions and Records Office.
        3. You are currently enrolled (registered and paid) in at least one class within the UH system.
        4. Leeward Community College is your declared home institution.

        Once the evaluation is complete, you can view your evaluation on your MyUH account.

        What is a semester?

        A semester is a period when school is in session. At Leeward Community College we have fall, summer, and spring semesters. Oftentimes, modular courses are offered within a semester. The length of these courses will vary. See the current Part of Term Table for details.

        Fall –August through December
        Spring –January through May
        Summer –May through July (session I) and July through August (session II)

        Where can I get a Catalog?

        The Catalog changes with each academic year (fall through summer) and can be found on our website. A Catalog can also be purchased at the Copy Center, GT 104.

        Where are you located?

        We are located in the Administration building, parking level in AD 220 (during renovations located at DH-A 108).

        How can I contact your office?

        Admissions (808) 455-0642
        Records (808) 455-0645
        Veterans Certifying Official (808) 455-0644
        Fax (808) 454-8804
        Email us

        Keep your Student record updated

        Meet with my academic advisor

        • Make sure you’re going to meet all of your degree requirements.

        Keep your student record updated.

        How do I apply for admission?

        To apply for admission to the College, you must apply online at: https://apply.hawaii.edu/.  See details on How to Apply.

        To qualify for admission to the College, you must be 18 years of age by the first day of instruction, a high school graduate, or have received a General Education Diploma (GED).

        Transcripts from previously attended post-high school institutions are not required for admission purposes. Evaluating previous college credits is optional unless you are planning to apply for financial aid or Veterans Administration benefits.

        What is the difference between resident and non-resident?

        Residency status is determined at the point of application submission. You will be notified of your residency status in your acceptance letter. This determination is for tuition purposes only and will determine the rate of tuition that you will be charged.

        For more information about rules and regulations governing the determination of residency status, see the Rules and Regulations Governing Determination of Residency as Applied to Tuition Payments and Admission at All Institutions Under the Jurisdiction of the Board of Regents of the University of Hawaii and Questions and Answers About the University of Hawaii’s Residency Requirements for Tuition Purposes

        I've submitted my application for admission, now what?

        You will either receive a request for more information or an email of acceptance. Included in your acceptance message will be information on orientation, placement testing and registration.

        How do I create my MyUH account for the first time?

        Registration for classes and checking of grades are all done via MyUH Services, so it is important that you set up an account as soon as possible. Go to Username Management and click on *Get a UH Username! and enter the information requested. Access to your own personal account is usually available on the same day.

        Where can I get a Schedule of Courses?

        The Schedule of Courses changes every semester. You can see what classes are being offered and view class availability for all campuses within the University of Hawaii system at https://www.hawaii.edu/myuhinfo/class-availability/

        How do I request an academic transcript of my completed Leeward Community College courses?

        All requests must be received in writing. See Transcripts for more details. Your academic transcript will include the courses and grades of all of your Leeward Community College courses to date.

        How do I get my grades at the end of the semester?

        Once the semester has ended and grades have been processed, you can view your courses and grades on MyUH Services. To view your grades, sign in and click on or search for “View My final Grades.”

        What are the course requirements for my degree/certificate?

        Degree and certificate requirements are available in the campus Catalog and on all programs of study pages on our website.

        Contact Us

        Hours: 8:00 am – 3:30 pm, M-F
        AD220 (second floor)

        Admissions: (808) 455-0642

        Records: (808) 455-0645

        Veterans Certifying Official: (808) 455-0644
        Fax: (808) 454-8804